regarding the processing of personal data and/or sensitive data
- the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation),
The beneficiary-client and the provider establish as follows:
- The parties make sure that the processing of personal data with which they come into contact is performed in compliance with the GDPR principles.
- The parties declare that they acknowledged the legal provisions in the field of data protection and that they shall take all the technical and organisational measures required for their compliance.
- The parties declare that the processing of the personal data with which they come into contact is required for the deployment of the activity and for the smooth running of the requested service.
- The parties declare that they shall not use the personal data with which they come into contact for purposes other than the provision of the requested service. The parties declare that the purpose pursued is real and legitimate. The parties declare that if during the performance of the agreement, other purposes shall occur for the processing of data, they shall request the consent of the data subjects.
- The beneficiary declares that he/she shall transmit to the provider only relevant personal data, adequate and limited to the purpose of processing, ensuring their protection.
- The provider declares that he/she shall process the data received from the beneficiary, while complying which their confidentiality, taking all necessary measures for data security.
- The provider commits to notify the beneficiary of any breach of the personal data security, within maximum of 24 hours from the date on which he/she became aware of its existence and to transmit to the beneficiary as much information as possible about the incident. The provider guarantees that he/she shall inform the beneficiary correctly and completely about any evolution of the incident and about the measures he/she takes, in consultation with the beneficiary in order to limit the consequences of the incident.
- The reporting of any incident of data security breach shall be done at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The beneficiary commits to provide the support to the provider in case of data security breach and to notify, without undue delay, the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data about the incident.
- The parties agree that the provisions and measures communicated by the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data are imperative to the parties and of immediate applicability.
- Failure to comply with the provisions in force regarding the data protection by either party entails the liability of the guilty party.
- The methodological norms to be issued for the application of the Regulation by the competent authorities become an integral part of the agreement, each contracting party having the obligation to be aware of these provisions, including with reference to the subsequent modifications.
- The provider informs the Client-Beneficiary about the following important aspects:
- THE PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION/PROCESSING is the translation of/from the languages requested by the client-beneficiary based on a written request for service provision.
- DATA STORAGE
The translations are kept on hard copy: □ YE ⌧ NO;
The translations are kept digitally: ⌧ YES □ NO,
- for a period of: until the end of the current calendar year in which the translation was made.
After the indicated period, the translations shall be deleted and restored again at the beneficiary’s full expense.
- Personal data and/or sensitive data from the content of the documents to be translated shall be visible to: – collaborating translators, hired translators, project managers, directors, etc. for the purpose of making the translation.
- They can become visible to the state authorities in order to provide the services related to the translations, as they are, but not limited to: Notaries Public, Prefectures, courts, etc.
- They can become visible to the state authorities upon their express request