The confidentiality policy aims to provide information regarding the collection, use and disclosure to third parties of personal data by TRADALMA SRL, having the following identification data: Trade Register number J12/2914/2014, Tax Code 33663360, the headquarters on 21 Decembrie Boulevard, no. 102, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj, acting as the owner of the website www.traduceri-ok.ro (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
Your privacy is very important for us. Therefore, we endeavour to process your personal data in accordance with the principles set out in the data protection legislation applicable in Romania, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of these data and by Directive 95/46 / EC (“GDPR”). Personal data means any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person, and an identifiable person is that person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more specific physical, psychological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
• What types of personal data we collect and process;
• The purposes for which we collect and use your personal data;
• Reasons of processing for such purposes;
• Length of processing of this data;
• Your rights as data subjects and how you can exercise them;
• To whom we can disclose personal data.
PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES; PURPOSES AND REASONS FOR PROCESSING
In the context of your interaction with traduceri-ok.ro, you, as a natural person, can be the object of the data processing activities that we perform. We inform you that we use your personal data in the following cases:
If you are a visitor to the Website:
We use the personal data we collect from you when you visit the Website to process and answer your questions transmitted through our website, in order to always provide you with relevant articles, and to send you the newsletter you subscribed to while visiting our website.
We base this activity of data processing on our legitimate interest to provide the requested information regarding our activity and products, especially journalistic materials. The categories of data processed in this context are your name, approximate location (the city from which you read us, for example) and your e-mail address.
We also use your personal data to monitor traffic and improve the website content.
We rely on this activity of data processing on our legitimate interest to ensure the proper functioning of our website, as well as its improvement.
The categories of data processed in this context are the time and date of accessing the website and the IP address from which our website was accessed.
We use cookie technology on our website, which allows us to facilitate your browsing experience, for statistical purposes and for improving our website. We also use Google Analytics to analyse information collected from website visitors and the One Signal service to send notifications to your browser. The website uses Google Adsense / Google Ad Exchange and Sulvo advertising cookies.
This information allows us to better understand the website users and how they use it.
B. MAKING AVAILABLE THE PERSONAL DATA
When the data is requested directly from you, TRADALMA SRL asks you to provide all the categories of personal data that we need for the aforementioned purposes, because otherwise we shall not be able to carry out our activity.
If you provide TRADALMA SRL the personal data of other natural persons, please inform them before this disclosure of how TRADALMA SRL intends to process the personal data, as described in this Confidentiality Policy.
C. DISCLOSING THE PERSONAL DATA
Although, as a rule, we shall not disclose your personal data to third parties, we may:
– if necessary, transfer your data, by disclosing or providing remote access, only through secure applications, to third parties, such as TRADALMA SRL’s trading partners, who act as data processors for and on behalf of TRADALMA SRL (for example, for hosting, IT, accounting services, payment processing services, legal and financial advisors, suppliers or service providers that provide dispatch assistance), with which TRADALMA SRL has concluded the necessary contractual agreements required by EU regulations. and national regulations. We shall transfer the data to third parties exclusively to the extent necessary to serve the applicable processing purposes for which your data is collected and processed.
– disclose the data to comply with the law or in response to a request from a court or other legal authority, such as a warrant or subpoena. TRADALMA SRL could also share the information in good faith if we consider it necessary to prevent or manage fraud or to protect TRADALMA SRL.
– if necessary, disclose personal data relevant to the competent authorities, in the context of providing the services you have requested from us.
D. LENGTH OF PROCESSING
We intend to keep your personal data during the agreement concluded with you, as well as afterwards, in accordance with our internal policies and legal obligations.
In case the data is not collected in the context of an agreement, such data shall be stored as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose of collecting the expected data or any other longer period required by law, a record keeping regulation or public authorities. Right after the end of the applicable archiving period, the data must be:
erased or destroyed safely;
transferred to an archive (unless this is forbidden by law or by regulation on record keeping).
The personal data collected and used to subscribe to our newsletter shall be deleted immediately if you unsubscribe from our newsletter service.
E. YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject, GDPR offers you a number of rights, including:
– the right of access – allows you to obtain the confirmation that your personal data are processed by us and, in the case of an affirmative answer, the relevant details of these processing activities;
– the right of rectification – allows you to obtain from us, without undue delay, the rectification of your inaccurate personal data concerning you, thus having the right to obtain the incomplete data, including by providing a supplementary statement;
– the right to delete / the “right to be forgotten” – allows you to obtain the deletion of your personal data in certain cases (for example, if the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you have withdrawn your consent when the processing was based on your consent or the data were processed illegally, etc.);
– the right of restriction – allows you to obtain the restriction of your personal data processing in certain cases (for example, when you argue the accuracy of your personal data, for a period that allows us to verify such accuracy);
– the right to oppose – allows you to oppose to further processing of your personal data under the conditions and limits established by law; – the right to data portability – allows you to receive personal data associated to you, which you have provided us, in a structured format, commonly used and that can be read automatically or transmit this data to another data controller.
We are happy to ensure the exercise of these rights.
You can freely and at any time exercise your rights mentioned above and find out more about these rights, by submitting us, as a data operator, a written request to TRADALMA SRL, 21 Decembrie Boulevard, no. 102, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj, email@example.com, 0755 – 945.629.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. We encourage you to contact us immediately if you believe that your personal data have been provided without consent. We are always committed to handle your requests with the utmost attention and to answer any questions you have as quickly as possible.
As part of the administration of our website, we have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security corresponding to the risks presented by the processing, especially due to the misuse or destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, purchase or access, intentional or accidental manipulation, third party access, deletion and modification.
You shall be notified of a data security breach within a reasonable period of time after the discovery of such a breach, unless a competent officer determines that the notification would prevent a criminal investigation or harm national security. In this case, the notification shall be delayed according to the instructions of the competent officer. We shall respond promptly to your requests regarding such a data security breach.
When we do this, we shall post these modifications on our website, so that you always have access to details about the information we collect, as well as under what circumstances we use them and if applicable, we disclose them. Any such modification, whether material or otherwise, shall come into force within 10 days of the publication of the new version on our website.
If, at any time, we decide to use personal data in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we shall notify you by e-mail. You shall have the possibility to choose whether or not we can use your data in this different way. Otherwise, if possible, we shall use the data in accordance with the Confidentiality Policy according to which the data was collected.
H. OTHER WEBSITES
I. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have further questions about how we process your personal information or if you wish to exercise any of your rights under this policy, please send us a written request, using the following contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We shall ensure that appropriate measures are taken to respond to your request without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 (thirty) days of receiving the request. The information shall be provided electronically, if possible, unless you expressly request the transmission in writing.